The Blogger Box Share is back!
I love setting up the Blogger Box Shares, it’s basically one of the first things that bought Reni and I together as friends. Secondly, it’s a great way to make friends in the Blogging world. Thirdly, everyone loves receiving mail right?
So, how do you get involved? Easy. Simply fill in the contact form below. We’re only signing up 20 bloggers so gin up quick to secure your place. We want the theme to summery so get your thinking caps on and be creative.
So, here are the rules:
- The box share is currently only open to UK bloggers only (sorry!)
- Any type of blogger can sign up as it is not only a beauty box swap
- There is a maximum £20 budget so get your creative thinking caps on!
- You can sign up from today, Monday 27 June and is open until Sunday 10th July
- We have limited this box swap to 20 bloggers only. The reason for this is that there was a large dropout rate towards the end. Although all participants were successfully paired up, we don’t want any bloggers to go ‘boxless’
- To sign up, all you need to do is fill in the form below. Please ensure all fields are filled in so we can match you up with fellow bloggers accordingly
- Once we are at capacity, we will operate a waiting list system on a first come first served basis. Hopefully no on will drop out but if they do, the people on the waiting list will be contacted to see if they would still like to take part
- We can’t stress this enough – please do not sign up to then dropout at the last minute. We want this to be a stress-free and enjoyable experience for everyone involved so please think carefully before signing up
- If you do drop out, it is your responsibility to let your blogger box buddy know and to also let us know. We cannot take any responsibility of this. Our role is simply to pair people together and make the introductions – don’t shoot the messenger!
Any problems, drop me and e-mail or a tweet and I’ll answer best I can! I can’t wait to see you guys get involved and see your posts!