Dog lovers, have I got the thing for you!
I’ve been lucky enough to be invited to Crufts 2016 held at Birmingham’s NEC. I honestly cannot hide my excitement. I bloody love dog events and Crufts is the heart-eyed emoji of them all. it’s the best and omg scream.
This year the event is held between the 10th – 13th March 2016 and in Birmingham’s NEC. It runs across 4 days with each day showcasing a different type of dog. It also has over 400 stalls across 5 halls full of dog shopping heaven. I can already feel my bank balance crying. There’s also different areas showcasing different pooches. It’s just the best.
I’m taking my Mum and my Auntie to come with me. We’re all avid dog lovers and my Auntie has 3 beautiful Rowegian Ridgebacks. We’re going on the Friday which is the gun dog day, so, she’ll obviously be in her element. My Mum and I haven’t had a day out for such a long time and it’s fabulous to just take her along with me! We haven’t been to Crufts for at least 10 years and it’s going to be fantastic going back again.
So, if you fancy coo-ing over some dogs and buying a million things for them, I have one pair of tickets to give away. You simple need to enter the Rafflecopter below:
- There is no cash alternative available.
- No purchase necessary
- 2 tickets are valid between 10th – 13th March 2016
- The giveaway is running between the 3rd February – 29th February
- You must be following all accounts when the winner is announced
- Winner will be announced by Twitter & will be emailed. If they do not respond in 24 hours, I will draw another winner.
If you do want to get tickets, you can buy them at Crufts Official Website.
Good luck to all that enter and I will see you there!